Web-Meeting for IABSE Committee Members
IABSE Committee members are invited to use this Zoom platform for free for their IABSE related meetings.
Zoom main features are the following:
* Up to 100 interactive HD video participants (add-ons for larger meetings available up to 500)
* Participants join from mobile, tablet, desktop, H.323/SIP room systems, telephone, and Zoom Rooms
* Audio options for attendees (VoIP, Call-In, Call-Out, and Global Toll-Free available)
* Share any content, including video clips with audio
* Simultaneous screen sharing
* Record your meetings – local or cloud, MP4 and M4A
* Personal meeting URL
* Works with Skype for Business and Slack
* Mobile apps that allow you to schedule, start, or join a meeting – even present content from your phone or tablet
* Video Breakout Rooms for small group work
* Completely secure with end-to-end encryption
Meetings are scheduled by meeting organisers and are on a 'first come first served' basis.
If you are a current IABSE Committee member and wish to use the Zoom, please contact IABSE Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
for the login credentials and click on the link below.
NOTE: Uninvited participants who have received your email invitation may manage to join the session. The meeting organiser can disconnect unwanted participants at any time.