The success of this worthwhile campaign has resulted to hundreds of students becoming a part of IABSE’s network through the generosity of companies, universities, institutions and individuals alike in the past years.
On its fourth year of run, we invite you to take part (again) as IABSE help budding engineers find their way to becoming future leaders in the field of structural engineering.
SPONSOR A STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
For 20 Swiss Francs (CHF), you can entitle a student with an annual membership. Simply email us the following details of the student and we will prepare the invoice for you.
A) First Name, Last Name
B) Date of Birth (Note: Student Membership applies only for ages 27 and below)
C) Mailing Address
D) Email Address
E) Phone Number
Don’t have a student to sponsor? IABSE will find one for you.
We source student membership applicants from National Groups, Committee Members, Professors and other IABSE contacts, and we can connect you to a sponsor or mentor. Simply write to us your intention and we will ‘bridge the gap’ for you.
1. This promotion runs until 31 December 2020.
2. There is no limit in the no. of students that can be sponsored.
3. IABSE Student Membership includes all IABSE member benefits, except the printed SEI Journal Subscription. Students have free ONLINE access to all SEI issues starting from 1991.
4. Student Members must be 27 years old or below.
5. Student Member applicants will be requested to provide a copy of their Student ID during the process.
6. Sponsors can pay the 20 CHF registration fee by bank transfer or credit card payments.
With your support, it will certainly be a wonderful time of the year for structural engineering students!
For inquiries, please contact IABSE Secretariat at email@example.com