Meet eminent practitioners and enthusiastic engineers committed to the furtherance of their subject. Expand your range of international contacts and develop new collaborations within the worldwide community of structural engineers.
If you possess appropriate structural engineering knowledge and are willing to support the Association's objectives you are invited to apply for individual membership.
Individual Membership Fee is based on age and country of residence:
Individual Member Benefits include
- Being part of the worldwide professional network for structural engineers and leaders of the profession
- Free subscription to the print copy of Structural Engineering International(SEI)
- SEI Online: free access to all issues, starting from 1991
- IABSE Conferences worldwide at a reduced fee
- Free e-books occasionally published by IABSE, e.g. Structural Engineering Documents (SED)
- IABSE Publications at reduced prices (approx. 50% of regular price)
- Opportunity to join Technical Groups of IABSE and activities of your National Group
- Free Job advertising here on iabse.org
- Access to the 'Members Area' including the Membership Directory and more...