As a company or organisation with structural engineering interests your Collective Membership will give you increased access to and visibility within the worldwide structural engineering community, together with increased availability of new information, new perspectives and new contacts. Apply here..
Collective Membership Benefits Include:
- Visibility within the worldwide network among leaders of the profession
- ‘Structural Engineering International’ (SEI), subscription to two print copies
- SEI Online: IP-based institutional access to all issues starting from 1991
- Free e-books e.g.Structural Engineering Documents (SED)
- IABSE Publications at reduced price
- Free job advertising on www.iabse.org
Two representatives of the Collective Membership get:
- Opportunity to participate in Technical Groups of IABSE and activities of their National Group
- Reduced fees at IABSE Conferences worldwide
- Access to the 'Members Area' including Membership Directory and more..